There are many successful appearances-shows of the dancing groups both in Greece and abroad. Some of the milestones in the history of the dancing group are the acquisition of the first position (1st gold prize) among 13 countries in the Festival of Agrigento of Sicily (February 1988), the international appearance on the satellite channel TV5 in Paris, in Theatre Jacques Martin (October 1992), the cooperation with the French Ministry of Culture in France as concerns performances in the most significant cultural centers in North France (1992) as well as two trips in the U.S.A. in the states of California, Nevada and Utah with the major performance in Disneyland of California and in Whittier Theatre of Los Angeles (May 1993). During 1999 "Lykion ton Ellinidon" had a successful tour in Atlanta, Noxvill, Washinghton and New York City. In 2003 "Lykion ton Ellinidon" had an international appearance on TV in Italy by the satellite channel RROSAT (September 2003).
Remarkable distinctions for the Lykion ton Ellinidon have been declarations as Honorary Days of the "Lykion ton Ellinidon" from the mayors of the city of Atlanta and Noxvill respectively, the days of the performances of the "Lykion ton Ellinidon" in their cities as well as the awarding of the Golden Key of the city of Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
Major performances in Greece: "Chamenes Patrides" (Unforgettable Fatherlands), "Ellines kai Epoches" (The Greeks and the Seasons), "Chalkina Pnefsta tis Makedonias" (Brass Bands of Macedonia), "Cycle of life in Thessaly", and "Chorochromata" (Colours of dances), as well the reception of Olympic Flame in the 1st Ancient Theatre of Larissa in July 2004.
The dancing group of "Lykion ton Ellinidon" participated in the following meetings and festivals abroad.
• Festival of Aviano - Italy, August 1983
• Festival of Como-Canzo, Italy, July 1984
• Festival of Modena, Italy, August 1985
• Festival of Youth in Beligrad Yugoslavia, August 1986
• Festival of Avignon, France, July 1987
• 34th International contest Festival of Agrigento, Sicily Italy, February 1988 (1st gold prize)
• Festival of Fiugi Italy, July 1989
• Festival of Etna Sicily, Italy, August 1990
• 1st Children’s Festival of Saint-Etienne, France, May 1991
• Festival of Gannat, France, July 1991
• In the celebration for the 700 years of Switzerland in Martigny, Switzerland, August 1991
• Festival in Utah and Nevada in the USA, July 1992
• Theatrical performances in Paris, October 1992 and in North France (Lille, Arras, Hazzebrouk, Lievin, Lomme, St. Omer), October 1992
• Performances in Los Angeles (Whittier Community Theatre) and California in the USA, May 1993
• 23rd F.D.F. (Folk Dance Festival) San Francisco, USA February 1996.
• Performances in Atlanta (USA) (Robert Ferst Center for the Arts at Georgia Tech), Knoxville (Clarence Brown Theatre, University of Tennessee), Washington (Saint George Greek Orthodox Church) and New York (Long Island City Theatre, Astoria), December 1999.
• Festival of San Remo, Italy, August 2003.
• 49th International contest Festival of Agrigento, Sicily Italy, February 2004 (3rd prize among 20 countries).
• International Culture Forum of Barcelona 2004, International Folk Festival of the Mediterranean, September 2004.
• Days of culture in the city of Rybnik - Poland, June 2008